6 Years Of Internet Marketing Success & Failure

Learn about my failures and success as an internet marketer over the past 6 years
Instructed by: John Shea | Subject: Marketing, Marketing Fundamentals

6 Years Of Internet Marketing Success & Failure [Udemy Course]

Description

In this class I break down the past 6 years of everything I've ever done online as an internet marketer. In September 2016 I decided to spend an entire week writing a blog post that came in just shy of 25,000 words about my entire journey. I called it: Becoming an Essentialist: 6 Years Of Internet Marketing Success & Failure I thought it would be interesting to also make a follow along short course where I explain everything that's happened for me over the past 6 years. I'd like for those who go through my course to learn from my mistakes. I've had a lot of success online but tons of failures too. This course also will give you a glimpse into how I've managed to teach so many various topics here on Udemy.

Outcome

  1. Learn from a marketer who's been at it for 6 years
  2. Learn from my mistakes
  3. Learn about what I had success with
Take This Course

Course Info