Shot Revealed: Learn Lightpaint Nude Assignment Boudoir Adv [Free Course]

FREE ENTRY first days See an active portfolio lecture with some trick for FREE, enjoy NOW!
Instructed by: Mauro Prelli | Subject: Photography, Photography Fundamentals

Shot Revealed: Learn Lightpaint Nude Assignment Boudoir Adv [Udemy Course]

Description

WARNING: this is a showcase, a demo for free and not a course I storytell on my work, have fun! Learn some cheat tricks for a nude italian model Photoshop Layerl and Pen Tool You will see a Lightpainting Tecnique for Yamaha R1 Get Inspiration from the Nude Beatrix Advertising Shooting You will driven into my world, have some fun moments with a director's cut shooting about 3 of my assignment What you could get from this? Fun! Inspiration! Behind the scene secret I'm very happy to share my knowledge inside this course, take a site and come with me in the magic, strange, world of Italian boudoir and advertising photography

Outcome

  1. Take some addictional inspirational boost
  2. Creative flavour
  3. Tricked on the italian PH mood
Take This Course

Course Info