Quick Course - Java interview preparation - for junior [Free Course]

50 questions and answers from real life interview!
Instructed by: Yuval Ishay | Subject: Development, Development Programming Languages Programming Languages

Quick Course - Java interview preparation - for junior [Udemy Course]

Description

Hello and Welcome! My name is Yuval Ishay, and I will be guiding you through your preparation to Java interview. I'm working with Java technologies almost since it was born, more than 17 years now. Today, I'm leading java development teams and I have interviewed hundreds of candidates for my teams during the years.

Outcome

  1. To answer many interview questions
  2. Go to professional interview with more confidence
  3. Better Java understanding in the topic learned in the course.
Take This Course

Course Info