Rover: How To Start Your Dog Business From Home Using Rover [Free Course]

Promote your dog sitting (cats too), dog walking and dog training home business on Yelp, Google local and with local SEO
Instructed by: Tatiana Ambrose | Subject: Business, Home Business

Rover: How To Start Your Dog Business From Home Using Rover [Udemy Course]

Description

Do you have a passion for dogs and want to turn that passion into your very own dog business from home? If your answer was yes then you have come to the right course where I have partnered with Alex Genadinik to bring you the best course on Udemy on how to start a dog business from home using Rover. Now you may be wondering what was my motive for signing up on Rover? I quit my 8-6 job middle of 2016 so I could pursue my own work from home dream where I was my own boss. The best way to ensure that my dream became a reality was through having multiple sources of income and I just knew that I could help other dog owners in my area as well. Yet when I signed up with Rover I expected clients to come pouring in, but months and months later, nothing happened. So that's when I started digging deeper, doing my research and testing what worked and what didn't work until I got my very first client on Rover end of January. Then I got my second and third client and in a matter of 6 months I made over $2,300 by working part-time with only eight local clients and their dogs. For this course, Alex and I are giving you a well rounded course for all dog lovers that want to start their own dog business from home with little startup cost. Yet this course may not be for you if you have no interest in caring for other people's dogs or already have a successful Rover account up and running.

Outcome

  1. By the end of this course you will have your Rover part-time to full-time dog business strategically set up
  2. Have the different resources to promote your dog business online to get your first clients
  3. Promote your dog business as a local service to start to draw in the customers in your area
  4. Work from home or choose how far you are willing to travel to a dog owner's home
  5. Successfully be on your way to controlling how much you want to work and make from your dog business
Take This Course

Course Info