The Complete Web Developer Course 2.0

Learn Web Development by building 25 websites and mobile apps using HTML, CSS, Javascript, PHP, Python, MySQL & more!
Instructed by: Rob Percival | Subject: Development, Web Development
Free coupon for this course has been sold out.
The Complete Web Developer Course 2.0 [Udemy Course]

Description

You’re here because you’re ready to start building professional, career-boosting websites. Or maybe you’re coding already and want to take things to the next level? I’m here because I’m the creator of the best-selling, highest-rated coding courses on Udemy—and I love to share my secrets with you. “There are TONS of books, expensive courses, and crappy videos online that you could waste hours upon hours on. DON’T. Just take this course. You’ll see.” T. Henderson Never waste another minute learning from out-of-date books, clunky and expensive online courses and yawnsome YouTube videos again! With The Complete Web Developer Course 2.0 everything’s ready to go, in one convenient, mapped-out platform. Plus you’ll get fast, friendly, responsive support by email, Twitter and on the Udemy forums. Or enjoy chatting with 100,000 other students in my friendly forums. “Great course!!! Easy to follow and gives great support if needed! Both the instructor and fellow students are quick at helping out.” - Malin Singleton Take a peek at my bio below, to see how I gave up my successful career to teach others to code part time. Since making that decision, my life has changed beyond compare. I guarantee that ANYONE can benefit from taking this course, whether it’s earning some extra money or changing your career altogether. So what are you waiting for? Transform your world and sign up now to get a free copy of my exclusive 20 page ebook ‘How to make $10,000 while learning to code’.

Outcome

  1. Build websites and webapps
  2. Get a job as a junior web developer
  3. Start their own online business
  4. Be proficient with databases and server-side languages
  5. Build HTML-based mobile apps
  6. Bid for projects on freelance websites
  7. Be a comfortable front-end developer
Take This Course

Course Info