Get Your First SEO Client Using Freelance Sites

Start your digital marketing career by using Freelance sites such as UpWork to get your first marketing client
Instructed by: John Shea | Subject: Business, Home Business


Description

Start Landing SEO Clients With UpWork People always ask me how I'm managing to land clients on a regular basis. When I tell them UpWork they never believe me, they think it's too competitive or it just flat out does not work. In this free course I'm going to show you a unique proposal method that helps me close clients with ease and helps me stand out from everyone else that uses copy and paste proposal templates.

Outcome

  1. Use freelance sites to land clients
  2. Setup a profile on UpWork
  3. Send proposals that close deals on UpWork
  4. Understand how to stand out from other freelancers
Take This Course

Course Info