Promote & Sell Your Apps: From Beginner To Expert

Discover the 'code' for getting people to buy and use your awesome apps and software today!
Instructed by: Derek Franklin | Subject: Marketing, Marketing Fundamentals


Description

Discover Boom - Make Your Apps And Software A Success! Boom is the simple 'programming language' for getting people to buy and use your awesome apps and software today! Do you say these things to yourself: I'm an awesome developer, so why isn't anyone downloading and buying my app? What in the world are successful developers doing that I'm not? I REALLY want to figure this out! Is it really possible that even I (the world's biggest geek) could learn to be a successful at marketing and selling my app or software? Why does learning marketing have to be so boring and hard?!? If these are the kinds of conversations you have in your head, you're going to love this course! Not only does it provide practical solutions to all these challenges (and many others), but the course is delivered to you in a energetic, simple, and fun way (check out the preview videos). -------------------- So...what makes this course so unique? My relentless focus on delivering high-quality content within the course The high value of the ideas The unique and engaging way lessons are presented How practical and usable the ideas are that I teach you I'm teaching you marketing in the form of a programming language!

Outcome

  1. Earn more
  2. Attract raging fans
  3. Get more exposure
  4. Design better software
  5. Stand out
  6. Make a dent in the universe
Take This Course

Course Info