8 Beautiful Ruby on Rails Apps in 30 Days & TDD - Immersive [Free Course]

Lookalikes of Instagram, Tumblr, TaskRabbit, etc, w/ fundamentals of Rails (no Scaffolding).
Instructed by: Yonathan Ayenew | Subject: Development, Programming Languages

8 Beautiful Ruby on Rails Apps in 30 Days & TDD - Immersive Udemy Coupon

Description

Build your Rails portfolio with 8 super cool web applications in Ruby on Rails. Use it to begin seeking jobs as proof of what you can do, or feel confident to launch projects. I know the frustration of learning how to code. Trust me. I've been there. But how did I go from "aspiring developer" to winning hackathons with 150 people and building web applications for a living? Simple. I learned by doing. By building different applications over and over again.

Take This Course

Course Info