Email Marketing 2018: Create a Custom Business Email Address [Free Course]

Set up a Business Email with up to 50 users under your own domain. No monthly subscription.
Instructed by: Stephen McKinney | Subject: Business, Email Marketing

Email Marketing 2018: Create a Custom Business Email Address Udemy Coupon

Description

You're here because you want to set up a business email under a new or existing domain, right? It's great to have you here! Email Marketing is crucial for business success. You might have just started a website, or maybe you still need to acquire a domain. Or maybe you already have a business email, but want to switch to a cheaper option. Either way, you're in the right place. What makes me qualified to teach you? My name is Steve and I run my own 7-figure business, with help from my business email. I’ve built several companies from the ground up, and setting up a new business email is always one of my first steps. Although this process is complicated and can be intimidating for a lot of people, I have done it many times and know how to streamline the learning process to make setting up your first business email as fast and easy as possible.

Take This Course

Course Info