Forex Trading Strategy Without Indicators (My Idea) [Free Course]

Profit Without Predicting The Market
Instructed by: Juri Fab | Subject: Business, Finance

forex trading strategy without indicators (My Idea) Udemy Coupon

Description

I try many indicators and Forex courses. What I can say: It's all not working for me! But then I have start analyze how brokers are making money? They do not care if you close order in profit or if you will lose - they will be always in profit because they take commission from every order you open. So for me this words was a key to create such strategy. It works simple and can be used in long term trading or if you are intraday trader you can use that as well. I use this strategy to trade EUR/USD only. But it's possible to use that on other currencies as well. I use that strategy for manual trading but I thing it is possible to make trading robot for this. Before using this strategy I recommend you to calculate your deposit to withstand a trend of 1 500 pips otherwise it will be risky but super profitable.

Outcome

  1. You will learn simple strategy what you can use for trading
  2. Intraday trading & long term trading strategy
Take This Course

Course Info