Master Google AdWords Sales with the Profit Detector Formula [Free Course]

Sell Google AdWords, SEO, Facebook ads and any other Digital Marketing service to the most profitable 20% of your leads!
Instructed by: Grigor Yovov | Subject: Business, Sales

Master Google AdWords Sales with the Profit Detector Formula Udemy Coupon

Description

Profit Detector Sales Course will help you to determine the 20% of the Google AdWords leads and clients that brings you 80% ot the profit! It is combination of marketing science and real sales experience. My name is Grigor Yovov, I am an CEO of Business Trend – Digital marketing agency and also a cretor of the PROFIT DETECTOR FORMULA. I start my career as a sales of digital marketing products (SEO, Google AdWords etc.) and managed to put my name under the certificates of the top leaders in the digital marketing world such as Google, HubSpot and Daragh Walsh.

Take This Course

Course Info