Learn Video Editing: Video Editing Basics

Learn The Basics of Video Editing, How to Edit Videos and How To Become a Video Editor!
Instructed by: Christian Figueroa | Subject: Photography, Video Design

Learn Video Editing: Video Editing Basics

Description

My name is Christian Figueroa, I studied my bachelors in Film-making and Video Editing! I had created videos for company's and brands. Even though this is awesome, I always had a desire to teach others what I know. That's why I created this course so you can start learning and editing right away!

Outcome

  1. Edit a video from start to finish using any Video Editing Software!
  2. Learn about the codecs of Video!
  3. Learn the basics of different video editing software!
  4. Learn the theory of Video Editing!
Take This Course
  • Notify me when course available for FREE

  • Course Info