Email Marketing : Build your own SMTP Windows mail server. [Free Course]

Learn how to send emails from your own windows mail server and go over some concepts of email marketing.
Instructed by: Hassan Aboul hassan | Subject: IT & Software, Email Marketing

Email Marketing : Build your own SMTP Windows mail server. Udemy Coupon

Description

Looking for a way to send emails from your own server? Do you want to know how to configure your windows server to be ready as an email server (relay server)? Course overview In this course i tried to merge email marketing concepts with IT and computer science. I will show you how to turn your windows server into a mail server in two techniques : 1. Installing and configuring the local smtp feature which is builtin in IIS 6.0 in windows. 2.Installing and configuring the free open source software (Hmail server) to be sued as our mail server. And for that I will go into the process in how to configure Your VPS from scratch and how build it in godaddy vps services and for people with no budget , I will also go into the process of creating an instance virtual machine in amazon computing services for free to use it as our mail server. After we configure I will use PowerShell to send a test email from our two servers to test that every thing is fine. Then I will show you how to connect bot Outlook and Thunderbird email clients to our server and use them to send emails from. Also I will explain the difference between POP and IMAP protocols which are email client protocols and when to use each. This is for the first part. As I told you in the introduction , in this course Iam trying to merge the email marketing concepts with IT and computer science, So after configring the SMTP server in the first part , here I will cover some of the main email marketing concepts as follows: How email list building operation works? How to avoid spams in your email campaigns? Tops to write your perfect email. My Promise to You I'll be here for you in every step. If you have any questions about the course content or anything related to this topic or any other topic, you can always put a question in the course or send me a direct message. and I will be here with you to help. I want to make this the best course on how to setup you mail server and email marketing concepts. So if there is any way I can improve this course, just tell me and I'll we be happy to hear and I will make it happen.

@https%3A%2F%2Fwww.udemy.com%2Femail-marketing-build-your-own-smtp-windows-mail-server%2F%3Futm_medium=linkshare

Course Info