How to Prevent a Stroke [Free Course]

Reduce your stroke risk!
Instructed by: Chris Bankes Sivewright | Subject: Health & Fitness, General Health

How to Prevent a Stroke Udemy Coupon

Description

In 2016 I suffered a mini-stroke. Since then I have been researching possible ways to reduce the risk of me getting a stroke - either mini or full-blown. Apparently up to 90% of strokes can be prevented with lifestyle changes. This course is the result of my own research. I am NOT a doctor. I am NOT medically qualified. I am NOT speaking on behalf of any organisation. These lectures are simply my thoughts as I try and spread the word about risk factors. I am also trying to raise awareness - which is why sometimes the lectures may seem to contradict. This is to encourage discussion. I triple stress: these lectures are just my own research. I am NOT giving out medical advice. But i am trying to encourage people to think about their own risk and to seek medical advice where needed. This course is free - and always will be - and if it encourages you to reduce your own risk then the lectures have been successful.

@https%3A%2F%2Fwww.udemy.com%2Fhow-to-prevent-a-stroke%2F%3Futm_medium=linkshare

Course Info