VR in Unity: A Beginner's Guide [Free Course]

Go from "I've no idea what I'm doing" to "I've very little idea what I'm doing", for FREE.
Instructed by: Mark Suter | Subject: Development, Game Development

VR in Unity: A Beginner's Guide Udemy Coupon

Description

Make CORN HOLE in VR! Intended for absolute beginners, this is a guerrilla-style approach to getting a VR app up and running quickly, with very little peripheral teaching of WHY were doing any of it. I teach a high school "Intro to Programming" class, and I'm making this to help them, and maybe others at the same time. This is all recorded in my classroom. You should dabble in Unity beforehand, maybe try the "Roll-a-Ball" tutorial on Unity's website just to familiarize yourself with the Unity interface. I will be using Unity software, version 2017.3.

@https%3A%2F%2Fwww.udemy.com%2Fvr-in-unity-a-beginners-guide%2F%3Futm_medium=linkshare

Course Info