Build SMTP mail server with Linux Ubuntu [Free Course]

Learn how to build and configure your own Linux mail server in amazon web services.
Instructed by: Hassan Aboul hassan | Subject: IT & Software, Network & Security

Build SMTP mail server with Linux Ubuntu Udemy Coupon

Description

Looking for a way to send emails from your own server? Do you want to know how to configure your Linux machine to be ready as an email server ? Course overview Learn how to set up your own mail server like Gmail, Outlook and send emails/newsletters without any limit under Linux Ubuntu and using amazon as hosting provider. You will lean how to implement a full mail server and how to configure and manage DNS records in route53 aws services. My Promise to You I'll be here for you in every step. If you have any questions about the course content or anything related to this topic or any other topic, you can always put a question in the course or send me a direct message. and I will be here with you to help. I want to make this the best course on how to setup you mail server and email marketing concepts. So if there is any way I can improve this course, just tell me and I'll we be happy to hear and I will make it happen. With the 30-day 100% money back guarantee, there is nothing holding you back from jumping in right now and trying the course out. Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I'll see you in lesson 1!

@https%3A%2F%2Fwww.udemy.com%2Fbuild-mail-server-with-linux-ubuntu-aws%2F%3Futm_medium=linkshare

Course Info