FREE: Painting Character in Affinity Photo [Free Course]

Painting in Affinity Photo. A screencast and a few explanations.
Instructed by: Andrey Bzhitskikh | Subject: Design, Design Tools

FREE: Painting Character in Affinity Photo Udemy Coupon

Description

This video I posted on my YouTube channel and there is almost no explanation as to what to do. There is only a screencast and clues in the main points. But I wanted to share it with you, because it shows consistently my process of painting the character of the Monkey scientist in Affinity Photo. And maybe, it will be useful to someone. Also, I attached several sketches and brushes to the first lecture, which you can use if you need it. The set of used brushes includes several of the DAUB Blenders free pack (the full set you can download on the official site). This video I post for free, and I hope you enjoy it!

@https%3A%2F%2Fwww.udemy.com%2Ffree-painting-character-in-affinity-photo%2F%3Futm_medium=linkshare

Course Info