Tech Startup Management for CEOs: From Zero to Million Users [Free Course]

How to kickstart and develop your project, without the mandatory help of a Technical co-founder!
Instructed by: Amaury KHELIFI | Subject: Business, Management

Tech Startup Management for CEOs: From Zero to Million Users Udemy Coupon

Description

ARE YOU BUILDING A STARTUP? BUT YOU DON'T HAVE A TECHNICAL BACKGROUND? You might wonder: How do I delegate software development when I know nothing about it? How can I know that this technical solution is better than another? How do I even find out if there are better solutions? How can I choose developers or a web agency without a technical background? How do I trust developers or web agencies when I can’t even evaluate their work? How can I be sure that developers are not being misleading? How do I manage software development? Should I use outsourcing or internal developers? What specific techniques are there to build a startup while saving money in the early stages?

@https%3A%2F%2Fwww.udemy.com%2Ftech-startup-management-for-ceos-from-zero-to-million-users%2F%3Futm_medium=linkshare

Course Info