A beginner's guide to creating artwork for 2D video games [Free Course]

Discover how easy it is to make graphics for 2D video games
Instructed by: Pete Jepson | Subject: Design, 3D & Animation

A beginner's guide to creating artwork for 2D video games Udemy Coupon

Description

Hello and welcome to a beginner's guide to creating artwork for 2D video games. My name is Pete Jepson and I am a game design teacher. I have taught this subject for over four years. I have put together this series to show you how easy it is to make 2D artwork. It's based on sprites and characters I made for a 2D platform game. You don't need any previous experience, and you don't need sophisticated art skills. All you need is a computer and a mouse. The software is free to use online. In this series we will create a range of 2D art including both static and animated graphics, as well as character sprite sheets and tile sets. By the end of this series you will have a complete range of artwork to be able to create your own video game as well as the skills to continue to create your own graphics. I hope you enjoy this series. If you have any questions or comments post them in the Q & A section and I will get back to you as quickly as I can.

@https%3A%2F%2Fwww.udemy.com%2Fa-beginners-guide-to-creating-artwork-for-2d-video-games%2F%3Futm_medium=linkshare

Course Info