Advanced auditing and ATA In Windows server 2016 Overview [Free Course]

A Start point to Threat Detection with Advanced auditing and Advanced Threat Analytics on windows server 2016
Instructed by: Hassan Aboul hassan | Subject: IT & Software, Network & Security

Advanced auditing and ATA In Windows server 2016 Overview Udemy Coupon

Description

Course overview: As a windows administrator, you need to know how to protect your windows server data and network. this course, Advanced auditing and ATA In Windows server 2016 Overview, will give you an overview about this field by introducing both Advanced auditing and Advanced Threat Analytics software to help you understand the big picture and start in this domain. Support You can check other students who know how much I am active in answering any question, not only related to the course but also I provide free support in any computer science topic on my website, you can find this in the bonus section of the course. So don't worry about anything you may feel unclear, I will be with you almost 24/7 to help you. My Promise to You I'll be here for you in every step. If you have any questions about the course content or anything related to this topic or any other topic, you can always put a question on the course or send me a direct message. and I will be here with you to help. With the 30-day money back guarantee, there is nothing holding you back from jumping in right now and trying the course out.

@https%3A%2F%2Fwww.udemy.com%2Fadvanced-auditing-and-ata-in-windows-server-2016-overview%2F%3Futm_medium=linkshare

Course Info