How to double your sales using psychology! backed by science [Free Course]

Understand how psychological principles work & how you can apply them in your (online) business, sales and everyday life
Instructed by: Ferdinand Brand | Subject: Marketing, Growth Hacking

How to double your sales using psychology! backed by science Udemy Coupon

Description

Hi everybody, I hope you have a good day! Welcome to this chance to increase your sales. Quick question: What will you make extra in profit if you'd double your sales? In a month? In a year? It would be a lot right? I can help you with that, or rather, psychology and research can help you with that. I’ll teach you easy to apply principles from psychology that help you influence people way better! You can apply them in your sales pitch, online marketing for your business whether it’s services or products. I promise you it will have a dramatic effect. "Well you don't seem super rich, so why should I believe what you're saying?" True, i'm a teacher, so i'm not a millionaire haha. But that's why I put an emphasize on research. So you'll know for a fact what you'll learn will work. In this course you will learn 10 influential principles from psychology you can apply, combine and use. I’ll even give easy to relate to examples and practicequestions so you know you get it. You don't have to figure anything out for yourself, just follow the research :) If by any chance, you still have questions, you can ask them in the Q&A area. Action part1: Good luck with the learning I'd love to know how you will apply the knowledge (please let me know! also feedback is always appreciated) Action part2: Invest in your salesknowledge now! click on the button somewhere on the screen (must be somewhere, right? I just wrote that down :D)

@https%3A%2F%2Fwww.udemy.com%2Fhow-to-double-your-sales-using-psychology-backed-by-science%2F%3Futm_medium=linkshare

Course Info