How to Write and Publish Short Stories [Free Course]

A Ten-Step Plan
Instructed by: Louise Tondeur | Subject: Personal Development, Creativity

How to Write and Publish Short Stories Udemy Coupon

Description

I'm a novelist and short story writer and I'm about to publish my first short story collection. I believe that you can take any dream, goal or task, and break it down into small steps, and achieve what you want bit by bit, day by day. This beginners course breaks down short story writing into small steps - all of them practical. Follow the activities throughout and you'll have written and submitted a short story by the end of the course. I also take you through a tried and tested method to get your short stories published, that starts exactly where you are, and give you loads of resources to follow up.

@https%3A%2F%2Fwww.udemy.com%2Fhow-to-write-and-publish-short-stories%2F%3Futm_medium=linkshare

Course Info