Inside The Amazon Interview

Ace Your Amazon Interview And Get Full-Time Employment At Amazon
Instructed by: Nick Dimitrov | Subject: Personal Development, Career Development

Inside The Amazon Interview Udemy Coupon

Description

If you want to be hired by Amazon, to have an amazing professional journey there, and in the process, to earn hundreds of thousands of dollars, maybe a million or more, then this course is for you. My name is Nick Dimitrov and my course will offer you a proven methodology to help you ace your Amazon interview and get full-time employment at Amazon. What makes my course different from anything else you would encounter out there is my deep knowledge of the Amazon culture. I developed this knowledge during my five-year tenure as an Amazon Principal and my three-year tenure as an Amazon Bar Raiser. If you haven’t heard this term, Bar Raisers are highly-esteemed Amazonians who decide whether the company should hire a job candidate or not. During my tenure, I have interviewed more than 350 job applicants and was the person who determined whether they raised the Amazon hiring bar. Now I am ready to share this knowledge with you. By the end of this course, you will be able to effectively present your professional experience in Amazon's behavioral format, and confidently apply Amazon's Leadership Principles when interviewing there. Most importantly, you will have accumulated a personal portfolio with proven preparation materials, written samples, and practice answers all of which are based on the very way Amazon interviews candidates today, and all of which will give you a strong edge in the Amazon interview. This course features eleven hands-on activities to help you perform confidently during the Amazon interview. We will focus exclusively on Amazon's practices, but our assignments will also help you interview well at other tech companies.

@https%3A%2F%2Fwww.udemy.com%2Finside-the-amazon-interview%2F%3Futm_medium=linkshare

Course Info