Learn Indesign Basics by Making A Pocket Calendar

Create Business Quality Documents With Excel to PDF
Instructed by: JJ Waldron | Subject: Design, Graphic Design

Learn Indesign Basics by Making A Pocket Calendar Udemy Coupon

Description

Here we are making a calendar that covers 2018. The size will roughly be 3 x 6 and folded in half like a book. This is going to be a lot of fun and will go through the process of starting with image and then a print ready document in booklet style. I have always found myself losing small calendars and address books and hate going to find another one. So that's why I just created my own that I can print out and design covers for. This technique can also be applied to Transaction Registers, Planners, and other productivity tools. Hope you enjoy!

@https%3A%2F%2Fwww.udemy.com%2Flearn-indesign-basics-by-making-a-pocket-calendar%2F%3Futm_medium=linkshare

Course Info