Create a Worm Creature in Cinema 4D

Learn Modeling, UV Edit, Sculpting and Bodypaint in this in-depth Cinema 4D training course.
Instructed by: Michael Balchaitis | Subject: Design, 3D & Animation

Create a Worm Creature in Cinema 4D Udemy Coupon

Description

This is a very in-depth Cinema 4D training course. I will take you through step-by-step in creating a Horror/Sci-fi worm creature. I will show you the modeling process. Then when we have a low rez base mesh I will show you UV mapping with UV Edit. Then I will show you the sculpting process. You learn the tools and techniques for sculpting this creature. Finally I will show you Bodypaint. I will walk you through the painting and texturing process.

@https%3A%2F%2Fwww.udemy.com%2Fcreate-a-worm-creature-in-cinema-4d%2F%3Futm_medium=linkshare

Course Info