How I Created A Bestselling Amazon Book With My Phone

The transparent steps I took to create a best selling Amazon book and ideas for you as well.
Instructed by: Jeremy Belter | Subject: Business, Communications

How I Created A Bestselling Amazon Book With My Phone Udemy Coupon

Description

The exact steps I took to help create Rise Above: 8 Portraits of Life Transformation How my phone did the majority of the writing process How I chose the publisher The process in a nutshell How you might have to invest more time or money depending upon schedule Bonus section is my entire excerpt from the book read aloud and given to you as part of buying the progam

@https%3A%2F%2Fwww.udemy.com%2Fhow-i-created-a-bestselling-amazon-book-with-my-phone%2F%3Futm_medium=linkshare%26couponCode%3D1007FREE

Course Info