Advanced Photoshop Retouching

Learn the secrets to creating art from your pictures.
Instructed by: Jason Buff | Subject: Photography, Portraits

Advanced Photoshop Retouching Udemy Coupon

Description

Are you frustrated with your portrait images? Do you feel like you're almost there but not quite creating the images you imagine. I have been there too and it took many years for me to finally start creating images that I was really proud of. In this class we cut through the doubt and I will show you exactly what I do to create the my images. You will want to have a basic understanding of photoshop, as well as some of your own portraits to work with. I'm really excited to take this next step with you.

@https%3A%2F%2Fwww.udemy.com%2Fadvancedportraitretouching%2F%3Futm_medium=linkshare%26couponCode%3DRETOUCHFREE18

Course Info