Complete Guide & Secrets to Starting a Successful Business

Business secrets from 30 years' of Instructor's business experience revealed.
Instructed by: Nasser Lukmani | Subject: Business, Entrepreneurship

Complete Guide & Secrets to Starting a Successful Business Udemy Coupon

Description

Welcome to The Complete Guide & Secrets to Starting a Successful Business. My name is Nasser Lukmani and I have been in business for the past 30 years. In this course, I will share with you valuable insights, secrets and nuggets I have learnt over the years, to help you succeed. I have started and operated numerous businesses in a number of industries related to service, manufacturing, reselling sourced products, M&A deals, and developing professional seminars for small and large universities. In this course, I will share with you valuable secrets and nuggets which I have developed over the past 3 decades, all to help you succeed. These include evaluating yourself as a business person. Your habits, your strengths, your weaknesses, the kind of business you should consider and how to set it up. I will teach you how to market your business and discuss solid revenue generating secrets which are effective and proven. I will even discuss your personal habits such as hygiene, your mannerism, and how to dress up to maximize your potential. To maximize your learning, I have packed the information in 36 short videos raging from half a minute to around 10 minutes. I have deliberately kept them short so that they are easy to watch. I am sharing success secrets which are tried and tested. Though success depends on the actions you take, I am confident that you will realize the value I have provided in this course. Good luck.

@https%3A%2F%2Fwww.udemy.com%2Fcomplete-guide-and-secrets-to-starting-a-successful-business%2F%3Futm_medium=linkshare%26couponCode%3DBUSINESS_SECRET5

Course Info