Unity3d Indie Basics

Helping people become indie developers.
Instructed by: Dylan Cook | Subject: Development, Game Development

Unity3d Indie Basics Udemy Coupon

Description

Learn all of the unity3d and programming basics. With this course you will go from a normal person to a beginner indie developer! Some things you will learn include: Programming basics Unity3d Controls Making Terrain Custom Textures Porting Models to unity Texturing Models Watch the introduction for more info! A little bit about me: I have been using unity and programming for years, ive made multiple games and love teaching people how to do it. Game development for me has always provided me with a joyful experience. I love making, teaching, and playing games. This course should at least point you in the right direction to becoming a professional indie developer.

@https%3A%2F%2Fwww.udemy.com%2Funity3d-indie-basics%2F%3Futm_medium=linkshare

Course Info