Career 2.0: Find work that inspires you

Career change and transition requires different perspectives. Open up opportunities and get excited about your future.
Instructed by: Yvonne Lines | Subject: Personal Development, Career Development

Career 2.0: Find work that inspires you Udemy Coupon

Description

Work, work, work, work, work, live, work work, work, repeat. Need off the hamster wheel? Hopefully you’re enjoying your career. But, if you’re feeling like there must be a better way, I made this course for you. A couple years ago I gave my career a kick in the butt. After the shakes subsided, I realized I had entered a whole new way of life. I’m absolutely loving it and I want that joy for you too. We'll use the design thinking method to help you figure out what's next.

@https%3A%2F%2Fwww.udemy.com%2Fcareer-that-inspires-you%2F%3Futm_medium=linkshare

Course Info