Machine Learning Practical: 6 Real-World Applications

Machine Learning - Get Your Hands Dirty by Solving Real Industry Challenges with Python
Instructed by: Kirill Eremenko | Subject: Business, Data & Analytics

Machine Learning Practical: 6 Real-World Applications Udemy Coupon

Description

If you’ve been considering to invest in real estate to secure your financial future, then enrolling and completing this course might be one of the best investment decisions you’ve ever made. … and before I tell you why, let me first introduce myself. Hi, My name is Svetoslav Deltchev and for the last thirteen years, I’ve invested millions in real estate properties. My portfolio consists of properties ranging from apartments to beauty studios. Besides a professional real estate investor, I have close to 20 years of finance experience. That includes being a managing director of Immorent Bulgaria, part of Erste Bank Group - one of the largest financial services providers in Central and Eastern Europe. But so much for me, let’s see why you need to enroll in this course right now. After all these years, I’ve finally decided to share my knowledge and experience with the world. BUT THERE WAS A PROBLEM… I sat down thinking… “it would be impossible to share everything that I know in regards to real estate investing… ...but if I could teach the most important and powerful concept that would help beginners, as well as intermediate real estate investors, achieve financial freedom, what would that be?” Honestly, the answer came fast. Introducing... THE PROPERTY CYCLE I’ve been amazed that I couldn’t find any investors that teach the subject. What I do know is that my course is about winning the long-term game by making decisions based on the understanding of the market forces and cycles. Let’s get more specific and tell you EXACTLY how this course will awaken the real estate investor within you.

@https%3A%2F%2Fwww.udemy.com%2Fmachine-learning-practical%2F%3Futm_medium=linkshare

Course Info