Accounting for Entrepreneurs: Introduction to Accounting

Introduction to Accounting for Entrepreneurs and Small Business Owners. Accounting Explained Simply
Instructed by: Yossof Sharifi | Subject: Business, Entrepreneurship

Accounting for Entrepreneurs: Introduction to Accounting Udemy Coupon

Description

Hi there, this is Joseph Sharifi, founder and CEO of Money Learning Academy. I've been an entrepreneur for 30 years and have started over 50 companies, and one truth I can tell you for certain about being an entrepreneur: knowledge of accounting can help every entrepreneur. I ignored accounting for the first ten years as an entrepreneur and it cost me tens of thousands of dollars and years of stress that could have been avoided. In this course, I'll teach you everything I wish someone had taught me before starting my first business as an entrepreneur. You'll learn to: Make and read a balance sheet Use a balance sheet to save money Understand why most small businesses go bankrupt and how you can prevent it Understand the three golden rules of entrepreneurship gained from my 30 years experience starting businesses This isn't some course taught by an accounting professor who's never started a company of his own: I'm an entrepreneur, just like you, who was successful enough to retire before the age of forty, and now I get to spend my time doing something I truly enjoy: teaching others about the amazing privilege of opening and running your own business. This course will teach you what you need to know about accounting to effectively read your statements, and converse with your bookkeeper and accountant about the health of your company and find where you can save money. Most businesses go bankrupt not because they can't make profits, but because they don't have enough cash on hand to pay operating expenses. The best way to avoid that is to understand the principles I'll teach you in this course, and use them to make your business a lean, mean, money-saving machine.

@https%3A%2F%2Fwww.udemy.com%2Faccounting-for-entrepreneurs-introduction-to-accounting%2F%3Futm_medium=linkshare

Course Info