HTML : HTML Awesomeness

HTML : Write HTML the Awesome Way!
Instructed by: Gilad Tsur Mayer | Subject: Development, Web Development

HTML : HTML Awesomeness Udemy Coupon

Description

Welcome to the HTML Awesomeness Course, where you will learn to write the basics of HTML, the awesome way. I designed this course for anyone seeking to learn basic HTML and begin a career as a rockstar web developer, as well as anybody who just loves to expand their knowledge. By the end of the course, you will have a rock solid knowledge of all HTML building blocks such as: HTML Titles HTML Links HTML images HTML Forms And many many more.. I will teach you the latest version of HTML5 by the standards of the W3C Association. These standards are used by all the major companies in the world. Not only I will cover the all of these topics, but I will also give you an opportunity to practice them by giving you a pop quiz every now and then. The ideal student for this course is anybody who wants to expand their knowledge of HTML or get a leg up in the web developer world. There are no prerequisites necessary to enroll but I do request that you come open-minded to my silly jokes! I look forward to meeting you inside.

@https%3A%2F%2Fwww.udemy.com%2Fhtml-awesomeness%2F%3Futm_medium=linkshare

Course Info