Play YOUR Favorite Songs: The Guitar Super-Course

The only course that'll give you the toolbox to play all of YOUR favorite songs. (+ 36 shortcuts, hacks, tips & tricks)
Instructed by: Cooper | Subject: Music, Instruments

Play YOUR Favorite Songs: The Guitar Super-Course Udemy Coupon

Description

Do you LOVE listening to music, and especially to songs with guitars in them? Did you always wish to be able to play your favorite songs by yourself? (perhaps while singing along as well?) Are you tired of long winded YouTube lessons and Udemy courses that get you nowhere? Or maybe you've been playing for some time, but the songs you play still don't sound good and seem like a lot of work? Did you ever think that you're just "not musical" and won't be able to do this? Well, I have exactly what you're looking for, and you're gonna love it. So if you love music - read on. My name is Alon, I am the founder of GuitarHippies-com, one of the world's top five most read guitar blogs. (* source) I learned guitar by myself, and I am here to help you do it too, while solving a MAJOR problem in the music teaching world: 90% of the people who start playing the guitar - quit it within a year. (** source) That's a shame to hear, but I know EXACTLY why this happens - and I worked very hard to get the solution for you. The Reason: Most teachers (online and offline) focus on too much fluff and don't really consider the player's wants and needs. Most lessons' final goals are too vague, too long winded, and lack a focus and understanding of what most people are really after - which is simply to play the songs that THEY love - out of their own hands. NOT playing boring scales. NOT playing some useless, generic melodies. NOT to have a 70 minutes lecture on what's a guitar strap. Forget that. I am here to give you the QUICK RESULTS. "An awesome course on guitar. I play acoustic but never went through a conventional guitar lesson or never took any lesson from a guitarist. I have learnt a lot of things that have halted my growth as a guitarist. There're some great valuable insights & tips that beginners can use and avoid training in the wrong way. The lessons and his playing is very clean. I have seen very few people play that clean and his equipments are amazing. Very clean playing and precise tutorials. You won't waste your time taking lessons from his courses." Khan Sami, India. --- Why should you listen to me? Hey! My name is Alon and I am 28 years old. I have been teaching music, both online and face to face, to tens of thousands of students in the last six years - while traveling four different continents and jammin' and performing with many different musicians. I am mainly a guitarist, pianist and harmonica player, and I also play other instruments including the flute, trumpet, bass and more. I am constantly looking for the best ways and shortcuts to teaching music effectively - and with FUN. The student feedbacks show that I do it very well. (: My guitar blog, GuitarSongsMasters-com, (founded in 2014) where I share my tips for playing music, has a monthly readership of over 100K people from over a 150 different countries and is one of the world's top five most read guitar blogs*. I am also the founder of the Harmonica Jamz-com courses and blog that has been online since 2016 and has thousands of happy students here on Udemy. ---- The GuitarHippies' Play Your Playlist™ system is geared towards one thing: giving you the ability to smoothly and joyfully play YOUR favorite songs. NO ONE quits guitar when he's actually successful at playing his favorite songs. By the end of the course - you will have at your fingertips the ability to literally play 1000's of songs - whichever ones you choose to. How? --- DELIVERING THE RESULTS. Some of the core videos that will give you the keys to unlock 1000's of songs: 5 Principles for Achieving a Clean & Beautiful CHORDS Sound. My Method for How to Easily Find the Correct Strumming Pattern for Any Song. (I struggled for years until I came up with this unbreakable method) Where to Find the Best Chord Charts for Your Favorite Songs and How to Print Your Own Custom DIY Chord Books of Your Favorite Songs. My 2 Hacks for How to quickly SUPER-LEARN New Chords, and Shortcut Your Way to Playing More Songs. How to SWITCH Between Chords Effortlessly, and Overcome the #1 Beginners' Block to Fluent Song-Playing. The Methods and Apps that Will Help You Develop a Rock Solid Sense of Rhythm and Sound Like a Pro. EXTRAS. In the second part of the course, we'll take your skills even further and send you on your guitar journeys with a greater focus: (new lessons are constantly added to this part every 1-2 months) The 13 most useful guitar apps in 2018 - apps that will actually help you improve much faster. 8 ways to develop your time-keeping skills and really get that pro sound. How to use a capo to make sure the song matches your voice, and also to create different voicings when playing with another guitarist. 6 tips on how to easily conquer any barre chord. (like the F chord) 10 ways to improve your "musicality". 4 ways to avoid the notorious pain in the fingertips that every guitarist encounters.

@https%3A%2F%2Fwww.udemy.com%2Fguitar-super-course%2F%3Futm_medium=linkshare%26couponCode%3DLEARNVIRAL--

Course Info