Achieve BIG in career by enhancing public speaking skills.

Learn the SECRET of Public Speaking & Presentation Skills to Grow Your Career and Business
Instructed by: Praveen Wadalkar | Subject: Personal Development, Personal Transformation

Achieve BIG in career by enhancing public speaking skills. Udemy Coupon

Description

This course is developed by 9 Times International TEDx Speaker and Award-Winning Tech Entrepreneur Mr. Praveen Wadalkar Message from the instructor: "This Course is based on Real-Life practical experiences and not theoretical concepts. I have spoken 9 times on the TEDx stage in 4 countries, but when I think back to the first time I stood on the stage, it was a nightmare, not only for me but also for the audience. When I was coming down from the stage, there was only one thought in my mind "I am not a born speaker" But you know what ONLY BABIES ARE BORN IN THIS WORLD. Soon I realized that public speaking is a learnable skill and anyone can learn and master this skill” “In the last few years, I devoted hours to soak up the contemporary presentation and public speaking techniques from the best presenters and speakers across the world. And today, I have spoken more than 100 times in few of the best corporate and educational institutes. Most importantly, the same learnings are adding significant value to my entrepreneurship journey” “This online course includes my key learning and hands-on insights, which I have converted in simple 4-step-structure which can be used in any speaking situation. I use the same 4-step-structure when I stand in front of my team as an entrepreneur or in front of clients or even sometimes in from of my family and friends.” “I am very sure these learning will help you to take your public speaking skills to the next level. Because as a leader you have to separate yourself from the crowd, stand alone and speak in front of the public".

@https%3A%2F%2Fwww.udemy.com%2F2018-the-contemporary-presentationpublic-speaking-course%2F%3Futm_medium=linkshare

Course Info