Travel Hacking-How to Travel the Globe when Young and Broke!

Learn How to take an INEXPENSIVE Gap Year of Travel and work abroad to fund your trip!!
Instructed by: Adam Bartnik | Subject: Lifestyle, Travel

Travel Hacking-How to Travel the Globe when Young and Broke! Udemy Coupon

Description

The mission of the Gap Year of Travel Course is to educate young adults, like yourself, that it is possible to live life on YOUR OWN terms, and to take a gap year of travel while you are still young. Even if you are broke! The decision to travel has been the best decision I have ever made. So far I have met no-one that has regretted their decision to travel. However, there were a lot of common and expensive mistakes that newbie travelers make, an I even made back in the day. And I want to make sure YOU don't make the same mistakes that I did. I break down the best practices that I have learned in my 3 years of inexpensive travel around Australia and South East Asia. Including how to WORK WHILE ABROAD to fund you trip. On completion of this course, you: *will have a better idea of what you are getting into with your Gap Year Experiences. *You will be armed with tons of tricks and best practices for your trip. *You will learn now to work while abroad. *You will learn how to take a Gap Year of Travel while you are still young! Who this course is for: Anyone that wants to take a Gap Year of Travel, a backpacking trip or a sbbatical to SE Asia or Australia!

@https%3A%2F%2Fwww.udemy.com%2Fgap-year-of-travel%2F%3Futm_medium=linkshare%26couponCode%3DSPREAD_THE_TRAVEL

Course Info