How to Monetize a Blog

Everything you need to know in order to monetize a blog (without being a computer expert)
Instructed by: Dave Hamrick | Subject: Business, Entrepreneurship

How to Monetize a Blog Udemy Coupon

Description

Have you ever wanted to learn how to make MONEY blogging? Just a few years ago, I was working a boring 9-5 job. Wasn't crazy about it. Now I'm a professional writer earning six-figures doing what I love. No office, no stress, and no boss breathing down my neck. I had to learn a lot to get where I am today. Hit a lot of bumps on the road to success. Fortunately, after you take this course, you won't have to take the hard way I did. I've condensed everything I've learned about creating, writing, and marketing a blog in this easy-to-follow 17-part course. Once you're done you'll know how to: Start a brand new blog in 15 minutes or less. Pick a topic that people are passionate about (and will spend $$$ on). Write a blog post that converts readers into spenders. Market your blog without spending a single dollar on advertising. Get the life you want now! Sign up for this course TODAY. Who this course is for: New or experienced bloggers who wish to learn how to make money writing about the things they love.

@https%3A%2F%2Fwww.udemy.com%2Fhow-to-monetize-a-blog%2F%3Futm_medium=linkshare

Course Info