Professional Outdoor Photography Retouching Techniques [Free Coupon]

Learn Retouching Techniques by working with Outdoor Portrait Images - Get the most Desired Industry Looks
Instructed by: Marcin Mikus | Subject: Photography, Digital Photography

Professional Outdoor Photography Retouching Techniques [Udemy Course]

Description

Before you start the course I am sure you want to known more about your instructor - me. I am Marcin Mikus and I am Internationaly pulished fashion, commercial and beauty retoucher. I’ve been featured in Jute Magazine, Lucy’s, Lofficiel and many others. Except beaing retoucher I am also photoshop educator, with over 50k subscibres and over 5 milions views on youtue. And my premium courses were purchased by over 60 thousands students. So I am having high believes I am someone who can really teach you retouching. In this course I am sharing with you images taken by Ariel Grabowski, so you can follow everything step by step on the same images as me - you just need to download them.

Outcome

  1. Work comfortable with Photoshop
  2. Create Amazing Portrait Images
  3. Be Able to Retouch Any Image
  4. Do Raw Processing in Any Software
  5. Be Professional in Retouching Outdoor Images
Take This Course

Course Info