How To Pass The CPA Exam (In 6 Months Or Less)

FREE CPA Exam Guide Course: How Brand New CPA Candidates Should Sign Up For The CPA Exam & Find A CPA Review Course
Instructed by: Bryan Kesler | Subject: Test Prep, Grad Entry Exam


Description

Getting ready to sign up and take the CPA exam? This course is for you! Learn what I did horribly WRONG when I signed up for the CPA exam and other rookie mistakes I made that cost me 6+ months of my life and thousands of dollars in lost bonuses and exam fees. You will also learn how to find the best CPA review course for you based on your study personality and what other tools you need to successfully pass the CPA exam. FYI - You get all of this for free See you on the inside & I can't wait to join you on your journey to passing the CPA exam!

Outcome

  1. Understand how to start, study and pass the CPA exam
  2. What tools you need to pass the CPA exam fast
  3. How to avoid failing the CPA exam
Take This Course

Course Info