How To Get Your First Programming Job No Degree Required [100% Off]

Land 1st Programming Job! The easiest and fastest way to break into software industry - Step-by-step guide!
Instructed by: John Williams | Subject: IT & Software, IT Certification

How To Get Your First Programming Job No Degree Required

Description

You Don't NEED Computer Science Degree - Land Your First Programming Job In Few Months! My name is John Williams and I’ve obtained my first developer job in 2006. Since then not only have I applied to and obtained several software developer jobs but I’ve also had to interview and hire software developer candidates. Join me as I share with you everything I’ve learned over the years on how to find, apply, interview and negotiate software or web development jobs. Learn not only from my personal successes and setbacks but also from the successes and setbacks of my former coworkers and colleagues. No Computer Science Degree? No Problem!

Outcome

  1. Successfully land your very first programming job, with or without a college degree.
  2. How to find a software development job thats right for you
  3. How to nail your programming interviews
  4. How to dress for success on your first onsite interview
  5. How to level up your skill sets
  6. How to identify the right skills to develop and hone
  7. How to start working in tech almost immediately
Take This Course

Course Info