Accelerated Learning: Strategies to Acquire any Skill [100% Off]

Become a Superlearner by Mastering your Learning Skills. Strategies for Advanced Speed Reading, Memory & Productivity
Instructed by: Nandini Rathi | Subject: Personal Development, Productivity

Accelerated Learning: Strategies to Acquire any Skill Udemy Coupon

Description

Accelerated learning is one of the most valuable skills you will ever possess because it unlocks everything you want in life. We human have infinite potential, but we dwarf our capabilities by applying wrong strategies to acquire new skills. Imagine learning any skill, hobby, or passion in just days versus months, and becoming good enough to make money with it. This is the power of accelerated learning. I am a self-made entrepreneur who has founded multiple startups. I have been building profitable businesses for last 12 years. In that span, I have run and sold multiple internet companies, and have also raised millions of dollars in venture capital. I started as a solo entrepreneur, and at peak, I was running a company with over 100 employees. I learned programming, marketing, content creation, hiring, book-keeping, etc. all on the job. I taught myself various skills in different phases of my life. In the process, I have developed a unique seven step framework for rapid skill acquisition that has helped me in accelerating my learnings. Accelerated learning is one of the most advanced and effective learning methods in use today.

@https%3A%2F%2Fwww.udemy.com%2Faccelerated-learning-strategies-to-acquire-any-skill%2F%3Futm_medium=linkshare%26couponCode%3DFV2_FEB

Course Info