Book Marketing That Sells Books on Amazon: My Proven Methods [100% Off]

These Promotion Methods Gave Me Great Results - For Fiction and Non-fiction Kindle Authors
Instructed by: Ian Stables | Subject: Business, Home Business

Book Marketing That Sells Books on Amazon: My Proven Methods Udemy Coupon

Description

Hi. My name is Ian Stables, author of more than fifty Kindle books. I consistently earned more than $1,000, every month on Amazon. In this course, I reveal how I did it. There are lots of book marketing and promotion methods out there. I tried most. I have tried all sorts of different book marketing methods. I tried keyword ranking, paid advertising, YouTube, blogging, article marketing, and all the other supposedly breakthrough methods. I stopped using most of them as the results were poor. However, I eventually found a handful of methods that did produce the best results. I continued to use only these. They are the ones responsible for the high royalties I received. Therefore, I only teach these in the course. I am going to show you... - The one thing you must have. Without it, everything else won't work. - The thing that makes the most difference in book sales. - What every successful author has. You must have one. I'll show you how. - How to create a crowd of avid buyers. They'll buy every book you produce. - My one and only marketing method that gave me most of my results. Plus, my personal resource that made a huge difference. - Something not many authors realize. It really boosts your book sales.

@https%3A%2F%2Fwww.udemy.com%2Famazon-kindle-book-marketing-that-works%2F%3Futm_medium=linkshare%26couponCode%3DUDEMYSTUDIO

Course Info