Mastering DHCP on windows server 2016 [Free Course]

Go from the basic to advanced in managing and configuring DHCP role on windows server 2016
Instructed by: Hassan Aboul hassan | Subject: IT & Software, Network & Security

Mastering DHCP on windows server 2016 Udemy Coupon

Description

Looking for a clear course to learn DHCP on windows server 2016 from scratch to advanced. Course Overview: This course explains how DHCP works in the context of a Windows server environment, and how to manage, and troubleshoot. You will learn how to install DHCP role both using The GUI and Power Shell. Almost all steps in this course are shown in both ways. And you will find all the scripts attached to the lectures of the course. Also, I will cover advanced topics in DHCP like DHCP database and files, migration, and fault tolerance. In Addition to some security concepts related to DHCP and DNS. The course is characterized by simplicity. So even if you don't know what DHCP is, I will guide you from the basics to the point you will be able to be a Windows DHCP administrator. What is Covered: Installing the DHCP server roles. Configuring different DHCP Scopes. Managing the DHCP database. Troubleshooting and securing DHCP. Configuring some advanced features(Fault tolerance and migration). My Promise to You I'll be here for you at every step. If you have any questions about the course content or anything related to this topic or any other topic, you can always put a question in the course or send me a direct message. And I will be here with you to help. I want to make this the best course on how to setup and work with DHCP on windows server. So if there is any way I can improve this course, just tell me, and I'll we be happy to hear, and I will make it happen.

@https%3A%2F%2Fwww.udemy.com%2Fmastering-dhcp-on-windows-server-2016%2F%3Futm_medium=linkshare

Course Info