PSD to HTML from Scratch - Complete Course [Free Course]

Create PSD Template then Convert it into HTML5 CSS3 Bootstrap - Learn How to Design your Web Theme in Photoshop
Instructed by: Naeem Hussain | Subject: Design, Web Design

PSD to HTML from Scratch - Complete Course Udemy Coupon

Description

Learn from my best video training tutorial of PSD to HTML from Scratch - Complete Course. It is start from very beginning to advanced level. First, I created a Work Flow. After that I design my PSD web template in Photoshop. Then I converted it into HTML5 CSS3 Bootstrap 4. PSD to HTML Course Outline Section One - Make a Work Flow Download 12 Columns Grid System Create Header Section add Logo & Navigation bar Main Section - Tow Columns Feature - Three Columns About Single Footer Widget Two Col Footer bar Section Two - Create Books PSD Web Template Header - Create logo Add Background color Add Menu-bar Main - Add Title Description Button & Thumbnail Feature - Add 3 Columns Thumbnail Description plus Button. Widget - Important Links & Contact Us Form Footer - Add copyright final text Section There - Convert into HTML5 CSS3 Bootstrap 4 Get PSD template information like images, text size, colors etc. Software Installation - Nodejs - Atom - Git bash Manage contents Add Source code to index file Create Header section add navigation brand code Add row & columns code for main section Create Feature section with images & buttons Add About us with description in the html with style Create links and contact us form in the widget finalize it with footer section An Overview for PSD Web Template & Bootstrap 4 As you know that, there is a great demand for these technologies. After this course I am dam sure. You will definable able to create a template as well as convert it into bootstrap 4. Conclusion & Over view I hope you will enjoy very much. No doubt, you will learn many things from my course. I did my best to define everything clearly. My focus to improve the skills. As a result, you need to conduct all my lectures carefully. Good Luck

@https%3A%2F%2Fwww.udemy.com%2Fpsd-to-html-from-scratch%2F%3Futm_medium=linkshare

Course Info