Break The Mould

Learn how to break your personal mould in social media, networking and jobs. Learn how to craft your personal brand.
Instructed by: Andrew Seeley | Subject: Personal Development, Career Development

Break The Mould Udemy Coupon

Description

Not hearing back from that dream job you applied for? Wondering how others get ahead in life, when you are seemingly doing the same thing? Did you know that soft skills can increase your earning potential? Hi, welcome to Break The Mould, I am Andrew and your instructor. 7 Years ago I was of the mindset that all I needed to get by in life was technical skills. That was until the fateful day that I joined toastmasters and learned all how wrong I was from experience. In this course you will learn why soft skills are king by crafting your personal brand, and how you can build yourself as a valuable asset to anyone. This is achieved by covering 4 Key Pillars: Social Media Transformation Networking Key Factors Crack That Job After You Have The Job This will cover a wide range of areas, you will also gain access to the following exclusive content The perfect LinkedIn profile template, with different templates for different goals Well designed resume template that I use Targeted cover letter template with instructions and an example on how to use Design Thinking Toolkit All my courses include: Unlimited lifetime access to the course Future bonus lecture's and materials to this course are always free Unconditional, no questions asked full 30 day money back guarantee My help is always available - my support is legendary on UDemy and my Youtube channel Are you ready to star the journey boost your earning potential? Do you want that dream job? Enrol today so you do not miss out on lifetime potential opportunities and unearnt potential

@https%3A%2F%2Fwww.udemy.com%2Fbreak-the-mould%2F%3Futm_medium=linkshare%26couponCode%3DBREAKTHEMOULD

Course Info