Learn Arabic Phrasal Verbs Course | Arabic Language Course

This is the single Arabic course of its type that teaches you Arabic phrasal verbs | Arabic language phrasal verbs
Instructed by: Haytham Ibrahim | Subject: Language, Arabic

Learn Arabic Phrasal Verbs Course | Arabic Language Course Udemy Coupon

Description

I was born in a family of Arabic teachers, starting from my father to my youngest sister, I hold a Ph.D. in TAFL (Teaching Arabic as a Foreign Language). I have been teaching Arabic language to Arab natives and non-natives for more than 12 years. I have over 10 years of experience in professional Arabic language training, consulting, and education, I have served at universities and leading associations. All courses which I have created and developed, are always inline with common European countries framework of reference for language procedure. For the past 10 years, I have been encountering 100% of satisfaction with all students who undertaken my courses. My passion is inspiring my students through my offline and online courses which I have created and developed using my Learn Real Arabic teaching system. Since 2003, thousands of students have taken my Arabic courses (online and offline) - and I'm so grateful to every single one of you.

@https%3A%2F%2Fwww.udemy.com%2Farabic-course%2F%3Futm_medium=linkshare%26couponCode%3DPROF-HAYTHAM

Course Info