Automate Your G Suite Administration with Google Sheets

Save time in G Suite Administration by automating it with this free Google Sheet Add on and become a Pro Admin today.
Instructed by: Goldy Arora | Subject: Office Productivity, Google

Automate Your G Suite Administration with Google Sheets Udemy Coupon

Description

Are you a G Suite Administrator investing so much time in G Suite Admin console to manage your users, groups, members and aliases? Are you wondering what if there is an automated (but easy to use) way to do all that? I feel you as I have been there. I am an active G Suite Administrator and was struggling with this too, all I could find are couple of tools to automate my G Suite Administration but they were either costly or were not easy to use. Because I make my living helping businesses move to G Suite, I thought there should be a better way, and started writing google apps script to help myself saving time. As its working great for me, I thought to put all those scripts together and convert them in an easy to use Google Sheet Add on, so my fellow G Suite Admins (like you) can easily administer G Suite right from their Google sheet with just couple of clicks. So what this tool can do for you right from your Google Sheet? 1. Manage G Suite Users -- Bulk Create G Suite Users -- Bulk Update G Suite Users -- Bulk Suspend G Suite Users -- Bulk Delete G Suite Users -- Export All your G Suite Users with one click 2. Manage G Suite Aliases -- Bulk Create G Suite User Aliases -- Bulk Delete G Suite User Aliases -- Export G Suite User Aliases 3. Manage G Suite Groups -- Bulk Create G Suite Groups -- Bulk Delete G Suite Groups -- Export All G Suite Groups 4. Manage G Suite Group Memberships -- Bulk Add Members to G Suite Groups -- Bulk Remove Members from G Suite Groups -- Export Members of G Suite Group I am a full time employed, but try to add more features to this add on as I get sometime, so if you have any suggestion, don't hesitate to suggest.

@https%3A%2F%2Fwww.udemy.com%2Fg-suite-manager%2F%3Futm_medium=linkshare

Course Info