Ultimate Google My Business Tutorial 2018 (Google Places)

Learn how set up, optimize and manage Google My Business listings. Learn local SEO, get more reviews and WIN!
Instructed by: Darren Taylor | Subject: Marketing, Search Engine Optimization

Ultimate Google My Business Tutorial 2018 (Google Places) Udemy Coupon

Description

The Ultimate Google My Business Tutorial. Learn everything from the ground up and become a local pro! Learn how to set up an account from scratch, set up your opening hours, contact information and details. Win with local SEO and learn the factors that go into ranking Google My Business listings to make sure you stay ahead of the competition and push your page to the top of the rankings. Understand how to access your free website, and learn the tricks and shortcuts within Google my business so you can take full advantage of everything this amazing tool has to offer. Streamline your review process and build up a library of 5* reviews of your business without even having to ask! This is the Ultimate Google My Business Tutorial. Enroll today and put your business on the map! Who this course is for: Business owners who would like to learn how to setup, use and optimize Google My Business Marketers who want to understand how to get more from Google My Business Students who are learning digital marketing and want to understand local SEO and Google My Business

@https%3A%2F%2Fwww.udemy.com%2Fgoogle-my-business-tutorial-2018-google-places%2F%3Futm_medium=linkshare

Course Info