Sales Accelerator: Sales For Beginners

If you're new to sales, this course will teach you simple and practical techniques to accelerate your success FAST.
Instructed by: Shun Resurreccion | Subject: Business, Sales

Sales Accelerator: Sales For Beginners Udemy Coupon

Description

The Persuasion Run is a training program designed to hone your persuasion frameworks and sales skills that can help accelerate your growth in a business, career, or sales job. Why Take The Persuasion Run Program? Because it's designed by a sales professional backed by real experience and developed to help massively cut your learning curve. Act NOW To Instantly Get: Instant lifetime access to the Persuasion Run program 51+ Video lessons that are short & straight to the point Learn skills you will use for the rest of your Life 4 Years of learning packed into 1 program Knowledge worth over $100,000 that Shun paid for himself Learn the skills needed to make more money Faster Hi, I'm Shun And This Is My Story In August of 2013, I lost all hope and belief that I could do something good with my life. The pain of my family's financial struggles weighed heavy on my shoulders and just killing myself oftentimes seemed like the only way out. Graduating almost a year late from high school, I found myself working 1 full time job with plenty of overtime, 1 part time job right after I clocked out of my first job, and 2 side hustles just to make ends meet. In the midst of all this, I was also failing my way through college and eventually dropped out. Considering I got 2 hours of sleep on a good night, I learned to nap just about anywhere. To make matters worse, seeing my mom and grandpa struggle financially just killed me inside. After hearing my grandpa say he'd work for the rest of his life until the day he died to help our family out financially, was the day I decided change had to happen. I hated my life. I was stressed, tired, and had no end in mind. I was totally unaware of the blessings and opportunities that were out there for me to reap and enjoy. Fast forward to 4 years later, I am most proud to say that my grandpa is now retired thanks to the combined efforts of my brother and I. I've quit my job and freed myself from the 9 to 5 grind that kept me from my dreams for 4 years thanks to learning persuasion frameworks and sales skills. And after all of this, my greatest accomplishment is that I've been able to help some of my closest friends and others who've reached out to me do the same in one form of success or another. I'm excited and looking forward to helping you do the same. Who this course is for: Beginners who are new to sales and persuasion. Students who are already in sales and are looking to make more sales/commissions. Business owners who are having trouble closing deals.

@https%3A%2F%2Fwww.udemy.com%2Fpersuasionrun%2F%3Futm_medium=linkshare

Course Info