How to Make Friends: The Definitive Guide to Meeting People

Build Your Social Circle, Increase Your Charisma, Learn Social Skills, Get Dates & Relationships, Become The Connector
Instructed by: Soma Marton | Subject: Personal Development, Parenting & Relationships

How to Make Friends: The Definitive Guide to Meeting People Udemy Coupon

Description

Hi, I'm Soma I want to talk about human beings for a sec. Whichever way you look at it, humans are social animals. Our brain evolved with communication in mind, and many scientists actually believe that human to human contact was one of the main drivers of our evolution in the first place. On top of our biology, we’re also raised to make friends from day 1 – from our parents giving us playdates as babies, to being put into schools that encourage socialization, to the countless social activities available to all of us at work and in adult life. Clearly meeting people & making friends in person is important. But today, people don't. Right now, in 2019, people have fewer friends than ever. Modern society is lonely. Really lonely. It's gotten so bad that Psychology Today actually listed loneliness a "serious public health problem". And the symptoms are getting harder and harder to ignore. Depression. Anxiety. Panic attacks. Twenty years ago, these were thought of as serious, rare issues. Now everybody & their dog has them. It's a byproduct of our infatuation with technology. And while I'm not against technology, I am against people not knowing the basic social skills required to function in modern day society. Let me put it this way: things have gotten bad, and they're continuing to get worse. And the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results. Put the two together, and clearly something has to change or we'll have a lot more on our hands than just anxiety. That’s where I come in. I’ve spent the last few years compiling every note, every video, every conference, and every presentation I’ve ever witnessed about meeting people and making friends... and I want to share that information right here, right now. I didn't always used to be this way. When I was younger, I struggled to make friends just like you. In fact, I was probably worse. I got anxiety just asking people for the time. But with conscious practice and effort, I’ve made it to a point where I have a huge network of amazing friends that inspire me and encourage me to do my best. And I want to show you how to get the same. Enter my course, How to Make Friends: The Definitive Guide to Meeting People - In this course, I’m going to teach you how to make more friends than you know what to do with. First, I'll teach you a simple three-step formula that can start a conversation with anyone. That's right. Anyone. Big, multimillion dollar CEO? No problem. The little old lady on the side of the road? You betcha. Then, I’ll show you how to tinker that approach for unique situations – for example, making friends at work or over the Internet. Then, I’ll show you the exact sequence of steps I use to set up my social media for networking and mass contacting. I’ll run you through how to get phone numbers & contact information. How to set boundaries. What to say when a friend pisses you off. Even how to save face when someone shit talks people right to your face. I go through everything from a to z, and I poured my heart and soul into showing you exactly how to do it, no gimmicks. Plus, if you enroll right now, you’ll get a 30 day money back guarantee, so if for whatever reason my course doesn’t float your boat, you get 100% of your initial investment right back in your pocket. I made this course for you, because I don’t want loneliness to be a public health issue. I don’t like taking the bus and having everybody look quietly down at their phones. I don’t like awkward elevator rides. I want people in conversations, sharing ideas, and building relationships, and I’m sure you do too. So let’s get going. Who this course is for: Those seeking long lasting and abundant friendships.

@https%3A%2F%2Fwww.udemy.com%2Fhow-to-make-friends-the-definitive-guide-to-meeting-people%2F%3Futm_medium=linkshare%26couponCode%3DLIMITED100

Course Info